All Seasons, LLC CRMC is a dedicated Fair Housing provider and strictly abides by all Federal, State, and Local Fair Housing Laws. We will gladly assist without regard to Race, Creed, Color, Disability, Ancestry, Sex, Religion, National Origin, Familial Status, Sexual Orientation, Marital Status, Source of Income, Hair Style, Veteran or Military Status, or any other protected classes defined by Fair Housing.
Portable Tenant Screening Reports (PTSR): 1) Applicant has the right to provide All Seasons, LLC CRMC with a PTSR that is not more than 30 days old, as defined in § 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes; and 2) if Applicant provides All Seasons, LLC CRMC with a PTSR, All Seasons, LLC CRMC is prohibited from: a) charging Applicant a rental application fee; or b) charging Applicant a fee for All Seasons, LLC CRMC to access or use the PTSR.
All occupants 18 and older must complete All Seasons, LLC CRMC’s Application to Rent and pay an application fee. If applicant has a Portable Tenant Screening Report (PTSR), no fee is due if the Portable Tenant Screening Report complies with § 38-12-902(2.5), Colorado Revised Statutes. The PTSR must be available to All Seasons, LLC by a consumer reporting agency/third-party website that regularly engages in the business of providing consumer reports. The PTSR must comply with all state and federal laws pertaining to use and disclosure of information contained in a consumer report by a consumer reporting agency. Applicant certifies that there has not been a material change in the information in the PTSR, including the Applicant’s name, address, bankruptcy status, criminal history, or eviction history, since the PTSR was generated. The applicant is required to provide All Seasons, LLC CRMC with the PTSR provider and login information for access to a Portable Tenant Screening Report. Portable Tenant Screening Reports could slow down application process if provider is not timely or applicant does not provide login information at time of application. If login information is not provided at the time of application, the application will be considered incomplete and will not be processed until complete.
- Dependents under the age of 18 do not need to complete an application but must be disclosed and named during the application process.
- Individuals who are incapacitated do not need to complete an application but must be disclosed and named during the application process.
Net monthly income must equal at least 2 times the monthly rent (or applicants’ portion of the rent if applicant receives rent subsidy). Income is based on net income received from any lawful and verifiable source of money. If there are more than two parties applying, no more than two of the applicants’ monthly incomes may be combined to meet the minimum income requirement. All Seasons, LLC CRMC will take into consideration the income to debt ratio. Bank statements, pay stubs, and cash assistance (housing subsidy) disclosure/voucher must be provided to verify lawful and verifiable money. Pay stubs and bank deposits must match in order to be considered lawful and verifiable for the purpose of meeting the 2 times income requirement. Income that's not reconcilable through bank deposits or cash assistance (housing subsidy) disclosure/voucher may not be considered. Salaries, wages, commissions, payments received as an independent contractor, bonuses, or a housing subsidy or derived from any other public or private source including all of a tenant's cash assets are defined as "Income"
FICO Credit score must be 625 or above. If applicant has no credit score, the lack of score will not play a role in approval or denial decision. All Seasons, LLC CRMC does not consider credit score, adverse credit event, or lack of credit score when qualifying applicants renting with the assistance of a housing subsidy. All Seasons, LLC CRMC utilizes a 3rd party company for screening services. This company primarily uses Equifax to obtain credit data.
In cases of more than one applicant, the credit scores will be averaged, and the average score must be 625 or above.
ALL applicants must have:
- Government issued photo identification
- One month worth of bank statements
- One month’s worth of paystubs that match verifiable deposits on bank statements
- 12 months of payment history to a utility company, phone company, or car payment
- 24-months of verifiable rental history or mortgage payments. Applicant must provide a PDF ledger from current/past landlords for 24-month period prior to application. If the applicant currently owns home and does not have rental history, applicant may be required to provide mortgage statements showing mortgage is paid and current.
- If self-employed, most recent tax return
- Additional information concerning sale/rental of currently owned real estate
Applicants cannot have:
- Non-discharged bankruptcies (other than Chapter 7). Bankruptcy must be discharged for at least 1 year.
- Judgments or liens within the last 7 years
- Felony convictions for any crimes related to homicide, manslaughter, stalking, sex offenses requiring registration, and/or manufacturing/distribution/possession of methamphetamine and amphetamine
- Felony convictions within the past 5 years (In the event a record comes back “adjudication withheld” or “adjudication deferred”, further documentation may be required, and applicant may be denied on this basis)
- Matches on an International Terrorist Database Search
- Evictions within the last 7 years
- Poor rental references within the last 7 years
- Balances due to previous landlords and/or utility companies within the last 7 years
All Seasons, LLC CRMC does not accept American Staffordshire Terriers (Pit Bull Terriers), Chows, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, Husky, Malamute, Doberman Pinschers, Wolf Hybrids, Bullmastiff, Presa Canario (Canary Mastiff) or any mix of the above breeds. Final decision as to whether your dog falls into any of these categories is the sole discretion of All Seasons, LLC CRMC.
Reasonable accommodations or modifications will be made in rules, policies, practices, property or services when such accommodations may be necessary to afford a person with a disability the equal opportunity to use and enjoy the property.
No applications are guaranteed approval. All applications are considered based on the application details as a whole. Therefore, all the above is contingent upon all other application factors. All Seasons, LLC CRMC may ask for additional documentation to determine risk and to further consider applicant.