Why You Need Renter's Insurance
· To protect your possessions Your property owner's insurance does not cover your belongings. Ever day, residents just you are hit with the financial reality of a kitchen fire, theft, or the careless neighbor who overflowed their bathtub. Without renter's insurance you are responsible for replacing your possessions even if you aren't responsible for the accident.
· To protect yourself from liability If you are responsible for an accident that causes bodily injury or property damage to others, you could be held liable; even to the property owner!
· To protect yourself financially If your neighbor's unattended candle starts a fire that burns your apartment or home, can you afford to replace everything? From your flatscreen television down to your toothbrush, the cost of your belongings adds up quickly.
· To provide emergency living expenses if your apartment is damaged If you are forced to move out of your apartment because of a covered loss, eRenterPlan will help pay for additional living expenses.
· It's affordable! For the monthly price of two movie tickets, you can protect your lifestyle.