If you want to rent out your property, you want a property manager who knows what they're doing. How do you tell? One way to check on a firm you want to hire is to look at their designations. Colorado requires property managers to have a real estate license, but at All Seasons, our team has much more. We have designations.
The designations are awarded by NARPM (the National Association of Residential Property Managers), of which we are a member. We have 5 licensed property managers on staff including:
- Carolyn holds the Master Property Manager (MPM) and Resident Property Manager (RMP), and her Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI).
- Matt holds the RMP and is an MPM candidate.
- Danielle holds the RMP and is an MPM candidate.
- Andrew is an RMP candidate.
- Denise is a Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) candidate.
Most importantly, All Seasons LLC, CRMC is the 1st company in Southern Colorado to have achieved the prestigious Certified Residential Management Company (CRMC) designation, and has had it since 2008. If you want to rent property, this designation assures that your property will be very well cared for. Call All Seasons today at: (719) 632-3368. Don't trust your precious home with just any property management company. Look for the CRMC designation!
CRMC® (Certified Residential Management Company)
Property management companies with a CRMC are the gold standard in the industry. Members have attained the highest levels of education and commitment in the field. A detailed examination of the company and recommendations from clients and peers are required to earn this designation.
- Have at least one MPM designee on staff.
- Provide verification of 500 unit years of management experience. (One unit year equals management of 1 residential unit for 1 year.)
- Successfully complete an on-site visit from a NARPM auditor selected by the Certification Committee.
As stated before, we are the 1st property management company in Southern Colorado to have achieved this prestigious designation and have held it since 2008. We are 1 of only 2 in this area.
MPM® (Master Property Manager)
An MPM designation from NARPM is the highest level a property manager can attain. MPM designees must have already attained the RMP, and in addition have managed 500 units over a 2-year period.
RMP® (Residential Management Professional)
The RMP certification means the property manager has met educational, experience, and volunteer requirements that are designed to protect the rental property owner.
RMP designees must:
- Have a real estate license for a 2-year period.
- Have 100 unit years of property management experience over a 2-year period.
- Have completed 18 hours of NARPM property management training and an ethics course.
- Choose and complete electives. These include additional education requirements, publishing an article, attending conferences, or participating in NARPM.
- Attend 2 state or regional NARPM conferences, or 1 national NARPM conference.
- Have letters of recommendation.
CRS® (Certified Residential Specialist)
The CRS Designation is the highest designation awarded to sales associates in the residential sales field, and recognizes professional accomplishments in experience and education. It is the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents, managers and brokers.
CRS designees must:
- Have earned between 16 and 48 CRS course credits.
- Have earned 32 elective credits. (Elective credits can also be awarded for other designations and certifications, a bachelor’s degree, and high production volume.)
GRI (Graduate, REALTOR® Institute) Designation
The GRI designation is the mark of a real estate professional who has a strong educational foundation.
- Must complete a course of study representing the minimum common body of knowledge for progressive real estate professionals.
- Must develop solid knowledge and skills in the current real estate climate—no matter what its condition.
- Are recognized nationally.
- Act with professionalism, and are committed to serving their clients and customers with the highest ethical standards.
Remember: All Seasons LLC, CRMC is the 1st in Southern Colorado to have achieved all of the above designations. If you want to rent your home, these designations assure that your property will be very well cared for. Call All Seasons today at: (719) 632-3368. Don't trust your precious home with just any property management company. Look for the CRMC designation!